Wednesday, September 26, 2007

For The Little Girl That Starts to Talk

27 September 2007
This morning Azalea wakes up early than both mama n papa. She plays around alone. I noticed this few weeks she starts to bubbly talk all day.

Then to our amazement, when papa wants to lift her up, papa asked Azalea..

‘Azalea, nak mandi dengan papa takkk..??’

Suddenly she opens her arms and said,

‘Papa Ajalea..’ and she smile so bright that our hearts also smile..

Terkejutnya mama, you go girl!!

Yes, she already can says few words like,

‘Nak, mama, papa, atuk, ibu (her mak su), opah, bak, ambik, kakak (sometimes it sounded like tatak), bear, pampers, susu, yak, mandi, ataih…’

And usually when she does bubbly talks, we will talk to her straight. We learn by not following her bubbly talks she will talk fast. InsyaAllah. And this morning she proves she can talk. Alhamdulillah.

Kakak talks quite early also. Kakak first sentence also early in the morning when she woke up from long night sleeps. Her first sentence was,

‘ Tu susu Dina..’

Ok..I admit I did overreacted when kakak first talk. I smsed my family and few close friends about it. I jumped in joy. That time my reaction was like ‘ yeahh…my baby finally talks’. Well, now.. Kakak talks non-stop unless when watching TV. Ahahha..kena la mama layan.

But kakak did set high benchmarks in her milestones. Maybe it’s going to be hard for her siblings to follow. But Luckily, I always believe that every child has their own milestones. InsyaAllah.

No comments: