Saturday, November 22, 2008

For Rayyan Has This Antics...phewwww

I hardly post anything about me being a breastfeedingmom. I usually keep it around my cycle only. And once in a while if someone asked, I will politely explain about me being workingmom, breastfeeding n pumping at work. But tonight I do think I wanted to blog about this. Its Rayyan..and his antics while breastfeeding...

Since last week, specifically 5 days ago. I noticed Rayyan being sleepy early in the evening. So he will sleep for a while around 8-9pm. I usually come home and directly breastfeed him for no matter how long. And papa being understanding is going to take care of everything while my nursing moment with Rayyan takes place. Usually undisturb. And Rayyan was able to empty both breast since he is 8 months.

And after dinner, he will play around until he is tired and needed to be changed in clean clothes and diaper, usually around 10.30pm. And I will take him to bed, leaving Dina n Azalea with papa. And its either I then leave him to sleep alone (usually this will failed miserably) or I will somehow sleep with him. As the semester has ended, and probably because I have no class, no workload, and not devastatingly tired. I didn't fall asleep with him..

...and now what happen since 5 days ago n just now. Rayyan will wake up, crying like being bitten by something. And he DIDN't want to breastfeed. OMG... whenever I tried to breastfeed him during this time, he will try as much to pull away from me and crying like mad. The first night I thought he was having this colic,stomachache maybe..but putting some ointment on his stomach doesn't relieved him. So I gave him to papa...guess what? He stop crying...

Apa lah...anak jantan mama nih...aiyoo.. Then the next day it happen again and I starts to think that he is fed up that my milk is not enough. I was thinking maybe I should pump earlier than 6pm so that by the time I reach home, my breast will be full again. I keep telling myself, susu aku banyak...susu aku banyak.. And I dont think this is the problem. But curiosity did make me wonder. Sungguh pelik. Nowadays I still managed to pump around 17 oz - 23 oz per day (depends on how many session per day).

And then just now, this happen again. He's fast asleep. And I took the opportunity to surf the net. When I heard him crying, I went to breastfeed him..And he REFUSED!!!.. Even I tried so bad, pun x mo jugak. Pastu baru la...mama perasan. Dia bukan suck then lepas like x puashati. He even wont let the nipple inside his mouth..mata pon pejam x pandang mama pon.For the past 5 days, kalau jd camni mama kejut papa, coz he really mcm nk meronta2 lepas dr mama. And bila papa dukung Rayyan tangkap lentok kat papa, pastu pejam mata.But just now, sian sgt nk kejut papa. so I took him out of the room, bg dia duduk...tepuk2 belakang Rayyan...then dukung pelan2 enjut2 (x leh buat sgt camni still terasa backache). Last2 mama let Rayyan sat on my lap. Mata dia segar balik, I let him look around. Lama skit.. he starts to feel sleepy again, and I take him to bed.

So...Let me guess :

Number 1 Rayyan is having nightmare??

Number 2 Mama busyuk sgt ker? Sampai refused mama dlm mimpi??....

-
-

Alahai anak jantan mama..agak2 ape org lain pikir ya?

6 comments:

W..A..H said...

Hi Aja, just dropping here. Nice talking to you the other day when we met at rumah Zea. Don't mine if I link your blog to mine (Nisda)

purple said...

hi aja, my son pun malam tadi jadi kes macam tu... tak mau langsung nipple i, melalak2 so i gave him bottle to feed after maghrib...nangis lagi till pkl 10mlm, end up i just put him down dengan pacifier dalam mulut dia, cakap perlahan2 pastu dia terus tidur, memang perut dia kembung pun i check...kesian sangat. kita ni yang risau dia lapar.

-smashpumpkin-

ajasuakeem said...

Ello Nis, nice meeting you tooo... Aku kan cam segan dgn sumer org..haha..boleh? Thanks link, my pleasure ;).. aku pon dendiam rajin jenguk blog ko..ekekekke..

ajasuakeem said...

~smash~...kitorg dh tau nape dia gitu utk 5 hari itu...huwaaa... x sanggup nk citer. But mmg bukan colic. Aduhhh...I'm a bad mom..

luna said...

aja, aja
meh ku kasi pendapatanku ye
pendapat acik, dia nak tumbuh gigi kut
growth spurt gitu..
iki kalau time time nak tumbuh gigi
seminggu tu la mommy ngan ayah miserable, dia asyik hok hek hok hek nangis,sbb tak selesa

Ina Hashim said...

a'ah la aja..alysha pon dulu ada gak jadi camtuh time nak tumbh gigi...serba x kene