Thursday, November 13, 2008

For We Have A Plan, but God Has Bigger Plans

How do I start this, I know if I didn't start pouring this, I somehow might lost this in the middle of My life.

It was a months a go, in a middle of Hari Raya month. I was all set. I informed papa that I wanted so much to attend the gathering or open house whoever invited. No matter who. Asal org jemput je..nak jugak pegi. Papa kata OK, as long as it doesnot clash with family interest. And that weekend I was supposed to attend open house at Ayin's. I promised her.. and CikWawi and Mitu..

The open house is on Sunday, on Saturday I planned a date with papa. I love dating him. So much... All went well except I didnt get to buy what I want, and Kak Linda called to come to our house plus I had this bad feelings that my menstrual period will come..uh uh.. And I planned to call kak Ina once I got home. Mau tanyer kak Ina, mmg sakit perut n sakit belakang ka kalau nk period after months not having one due to bfeeding activities. Sampai jer rumah..Amik anak, I told papa I wanted to sleep. Penat.

And I woke up later...only to find that I couldn't get up. It is so painful.. my back..I was in pain. I didnt cry, but I was so shocked. "Papa, nape dgn mama ni?", papa pun terkejut. He tried to pull me up. But to no avail. "tak leh papa, sakit sgt nih". Ok try duduk.... Lagi sakit. I end up baring balik. Papa said do not move. "mama rase sakit mcm dulu?"... "Gosh...this is more painful than before!"..

2 comments:

cikwawi said...

aja,

meh amik tag kat blog saya.. kita merriahkan sket blog nih..

ajasuakeem said...

baik wawi...ahaks...mementang blog nih sunyi sepi...ekekekekek...thanks ko rajin meningalkan jejak ;)