Sunday, December 21, 2008

For I Always Have Reason

Last friday, like the usual...my workplace sunyi. But I guess, my heart has never been. Even on the day like that (usually Friday) on the way to work I already know, not many collegues will be around... There nothing makes me feel lonely. Maybe bcos I'm sooo used to the fact that most will take day off on Friday. My office is 'cowboy town' on Friday.Memang begini sejak kami pindah dr Shah Alam ke sini..
*depa nih sungguh banyak cuti utk dihabiskan

I signed in my Skype, also to find fews only available. And upon my availability, Dora skype me, and we chat for awhile, and we end up exchange our blog address. *we have exchange before tapi then I lost hers and she lost mine... But what make me write this entry is Dora's entry here. The fact that both of us use english in our blog. Dora fully used english as medium in her blog, while I did use some english but ku rojakkan dgn bahasa melayu.But almost 75% entry in my blog is english.

Why I prefer english... Actually its not my preference, but...its due to the fact that I need to teach sciences in english. And the fact that english was supposed to be the medium in writing, speaking and everything here. I love bahasa melayu. senang kan, bahasa ibunda. But then I need to improve my english. Some people said 'ok la...i do think your english is good'.. Uhhh?? I always think my english is not so good. I have grammatical error here and there. I even usually started my class with english and end up speaking n lecturing in malay. Apa nak jadi?

So i need to improve myself kan? see how i mixed every sentences with malay words/sentences...??

That's the main reason I used english here, use english when talking to Dora n Meg,use english in meeting, even meeting tuh conduct in Malay. I really need to improve my english...harus..harus...huhuuuu

5 comments:

zealvia said...

aja....speaking best pe..ekekkeek

jm 17 jan GAthering New year 2009 kat Pool pres 9 putrajaya

Naza Sulaiman a.k.a Ajasu said...

wahhh...jadik ya gathering.InsyaAllah...tp x janji dulu tau..ekekee

Ziah said...

salam...
x sengaja jumpa blog aja ni..keh3x..akakpun sama...start class ngan english..sedar2x bila dah nak habis dah syok ckp melayu...sampai sekrg paper yg nak publish my ex-supervisor jadi grammar advisor..adoila..

ajasuakeem said...

akakkkk...

tu lah kan? camno lah nk buat nih. kekdg tersedar tgh ckp BM terus tukar dan...dan tuh jugak. so nampak mcm stumbled a lot..huhuuu

bab paper pon satu hal, nasib kitorg ada vetting, so ok lah skit. Kekdg even kuar suggestion suh rujuk faculty of language studies.Critical ..x critical..nyer..

Alex Yap said...

hey Naza ... well .. we just to accept that English is the international language. No one can deny that. English ppl are smart, they make it international so everyone have to learn and to trade.

It is the same for US dollar, American are smart, they make whole world trade in US dollar, so that US dollar always in demand and make US dollar strong.

Well, I score A1 in BM in sec school. But then now, I guess I had problem writing in Malay. I had problem writing formal letter.. Wuahhh.. Often I have to call the gomen department to find out if I can write in English.

Speak is ok .. still karat. ..

There was once after staying in melb for 2 years .. when i first come back for good.. in airport , i need to ask for direction. At that instance of time. I suddenly realize that I forgot how to speak in Malay. Gosh .. I was like .. erh erh .. like an idiot only.

But slowly I picking up back the words ..