Friday, August 14, 2009

For... she is Big Fat Liar??!!

I dont know why she has to keep lying to me..

All over again.. I've known her around a year ago or maybe more. But I frankly do not understand why she keep on lying to me? Selfish? Or she is not sure I can handle the truth?

Come on... be BRAVE. We are all adult. We are 30 this year, we are not 13 YO teenagers..

I think its ok for her to be selfish, but liar??



To my beloved kids, PLEASE... Lying, liar, being one, they doesnt run in our genetics. Be frank... even it cost you..

Would you rather lie and lost a friend? or tell the truth and move ON?

You choose...

5 comments:

cikwawi said...

eh, aku tak tipo tau! kuih tu da pos hari jumaat. nantikan kedatangannya... muahahaha

ajasuakeem said...

woihh... wawi, manade org tuduh awak la. ekekek...menatng2 kita sebaya..kuikuikui, nih mesti bosan di hari ahad duk merayap blog ya?

Terliur nengok makanan kat blog ko, huhuuu... x larat nk masak, nengok jer la

DNNA said...

Bercakap benarlah walaupun pahit ...
Perghhh, like good only la me !!!

Tipu putih bole ke aJa???
Hahahaha

Ira said...

hehe.. aku pon tak tipu ko tau aja.. :)

Ziah said...

nasib baik saya baru 23..kekekek